The Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) is a creative Government Agency that envisage to develop a virile, motivated, disciplined Paramilitary Services that ensure peace, safety and stability of the Country.
The Board is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for full time appointment to fill existing vacancies in the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) within the capacity below:
Job Title: Immigration Assistant III (IA III) CONPASS 03 – Artisan
Category C: Assistant Cadre
We require the services of suitable candidates in the following categories:
- Motor Driver
- Applicants must be holders of Ordinary Level SSCE, or its equivalents and appropriate Trade Test Certificate.
General Statutory Requirements for the Recruitment
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth
- Have National Identity Number
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates.
- Applicants must be fit and present Certificate of Medical Fitness from any recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Be required to pass drug test.
- Applicants must not be financially embarrassed.
- Applicants must be between the ages 18 and 30 years with exception to Doctors and Pharmacists who must not be more than 35 years;
- Applicants’ height must not be less than 1.65m for male and 1.60m for female;
- Applicant’s chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Any certificate or qualification not declared and accepted during documentation, shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
Computer Based Test (CBT)
- There shall be computer-based test for shortlisted candidates. Appropriate time and date shall be communicated to each persons.
Deadline: 30th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Candidates should NOTE that multiple applications will automatically be disqualified.
- There shall be computer-based test for shortlisted candidates. Appropriate time and date shall be communicated to such persons.
- If you have enabled Do Not Disturb (DND) you may not be able to receive our SMS.
- This application is ABSOLUTELY FREE! Please ignore every scheme that solicits for any form of payment.
- An APPLICATION CODE will be generated after filling the form below. PLEASE ENSURE YOU MEMORIZE OR COPY THE NUMBER. IT WILL BE REQUIRED FOR SUBSEQUENT LOGIN AND FUTURE REFERENCES.
- Please ensure you have all the information about your WAEC, GCE, or/and NECO. You will be required to provide the subjects and grades subsequently.
- You will be asked to upload an electronic passport photograph not more than 80KB in size.
Leave a Reply