Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited a well established Nigerian Pharmaceutical Company, Founded by Chief Ebuka Okafor an entrepreneur with vast experience in the pharmaceutical industry. Vixa Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd has come of age with an imposing record of more than 10 years of meeting the needs in healthcare through a range of globally sourced, Best-In-Class-Drugs. Vixa Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd was incorporated in 1998 with the sole aim of manufacturing and marketing Pharmaceutical products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Location: Ajah / Epe / Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Meet or exceed sales targets (Sales Growth/market share growth) within agreed budgets and timescales.
- To present and sell pharmaceutical products to organizations, businesses or government agencies.
- To contact potential buyers, present pharmaceutical products, answer questions and discuss pricing.
- Managing sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Developing strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector;
- Staying informed about the activities of health services in a particular area
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
- Promote defined products according to campaign briefs and policies.
- A minimum of B.Sc. in Biological Science, Microbiology, Biochemistry or Science related course.
- Professional qualification in Marketing will be added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years’ sales experience in Pharmaceutical sector.
- Below 30 years.
- Highly motivated & target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Business acumen.
- Territory Management.
- Excellent selling and negotiation Skills.
- Product Knowledge.
- Presentation and reporting skills.
- Client Relationships.
- Motivation for sales.
- Good Team player.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office.
- Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure.
Deadline: 31st January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only Shortlisted candidate will be contacted.