MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Officer – Channel Quality and Compliance (Online), Customer Services
Job Identification: 1821
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: Manager Channel Quality and Compliance
Division: Customer Relations
- Calibrate calls within the Online Assistance Centre to ensure compliance to Customer Relations quality management metrics.
- Conduct daily Call evaluation within the Online Assistance Centre adhering to agreed standards.
- Conduct periodic audit for the division ensuring service standards are adhered to.
- Conduct quality gap analysis.
- Conduct mystery shopping for the customer touch points.
- Conduct weekly, monthly, quarterly audits for the Online Assistance Centre.
- Deliver quality assurance (QCG) training for customer care representatives.
- Ensure digital channels are updated and uniform information is communicated across these channels.
- Assist the Channel Quality and Compliance Team Lead to ensure the implementation of the Quality Assurance recognition program.
- First Degree in any relevant discipline
- Fluent in English
- 3 – 7 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience working with others
- Experience working in a medium-sized organization.
Deadline: 30th January, 2023 (11:59PM).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online