Bradfield Consulting Limited is a professional service firm created to provide human resource solutions for organizations of any size. Our clients include leading private educational institutions, law firms, hospitals and many more.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Programs Coordinator (NGO)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Schedule and forecast programs in line with the vision of the foundation.
- Maintain quality of excellence in organization programs and external relations.
- Allocate resources and supplies according to the foundation’s budget.
- Develop monitoring and impact indicators for projects success.
- Be the public face of the foundation.
- Identify fundraising strategies that benefit and complement the mission and vision of the foundation.
- Carry out fundraising efforts with high ethical standards.
- Manage team with diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
- Must have a BA, B.Sc or M.Sc in Management or any related field of study.
- Minimum of 6 years proven work experience in a similar industry.
- Must have a recognized Management certification(s).
- Certification in Project Management are an added advantage.
N150,000 – N200,000 monthly
Deadline: 13th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.