Enertek Group – Born in 2020, Enertek Group is a talent partner providing high-performing Software Engineering, Product & Design teams across the UK & Europe. Our ambition is to secure people their dream jobs whilst working with Europe’s most exciting Tech start-ups, scale ups and blue-chip organisations. Whether you’re looking to grow your permanent employee basis or are seeking talent on a temporary basis, we’re committed to providing the best-in-class solutions for both.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer
- Collaborate with QA and engineering teams to identify system requirements and design performance tests
- Plan and develop the methodology and approach for regression, base-line, comparison, benchmarking tests
- Execute various performance tests including load, stress, latency, soak, scalability
- Define the test strategy to include designing, writing, and executing performance test cases and procedures
- Drill into performance issues and identify metrics, bottlenecks, and propose solutions
- Continuously analyze and propose solutions on how application performance can be improved.
- Preferably a Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or related fields
- 5+ years of experience as QA Engineer / Tester / Automation Engineer or Software Development Engineer in Test
- Coding experience on any object-oriented programming languages, but Python development experience is preferred
- Demonstrated experience in test automation framework design and implementation using BDD.
- Exposure to web technologies (HTTP, XML, REST, HTML, WebSockets, etc)
- Exposure to load testing tools (K6, Artillery, Locust)
- Understanding of database concepts and queries (Postgres)
- Excellent command of the English.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Excellent communication, collaboration and analytical skills
- Perform testing of Backend API’s to ensure that product meets requirements
- Strong knowledge of server-side aspect and exposure to micro services
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Leave a Reply