First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, UAT Coordination
Job Identification: 763
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Coordination of the performance of user Acceptance testing exercise for Nigeria and African subsidiaries banks to ensure the integrity, reliability, consistency, security, effectiveness and efficiency of all new application systems or customizations.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide assurance on the Implementation of sound independent Technology control, practices, and standards to mitigate all sources of Information Technology risks during system implementations and customizations.
- Coordinate the enforcement of Change management controls on existing systems/newly deployed systems to ensure that all changes to scripts and databases are tracked and tested bank-wide.
- the prevention and /or detection of IT operational frauds/lapses/business losses for the Bank as a result of system glitches through robust software testing for Nigeria and African subsidiary.
- Oversee the Implementation of quality assurance and effective User Acceptance testing (UAT) /change management process for the bank.
- Provide and enforce the adoption of security and control requirements and standards in the software development life cycle process of the bank
- Participate in Major Information Technology/Information security operations initiatives and projects to ensure Quality assurance and effective User Acceptance testing (UAT) /change management processes bank-wide.
- Dealing with very complicated and sophisticated technology environment comprising different applications and platforms.
- Inadequate material resources for carrying out job
Educational Qualification and Experience
- First Degree in any Technology related area. PMP/Software testing certifications are also desirable but not mandatory
- Must have 5 years relevant experience in software testing
Deadline: 23rd January, 2023; 18:09
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Leave a Reply