First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Vendor Contract & Performance Specialist
Job Identification: 765
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Responsible for the coordination of the Vendor On-Boarding and Vendor Lifecycle Management process
- Provide support and guidance to the internal Business Units on the processes required to bring new suppliers onto the FirstBank Approved Supplier List/First Bank Registration process
- Conduct and track the Vendor Performance on regular basis and as required
- Act as administrator for Contract Lifecycle Management – contract templates, contract upload, database management, access control, renewal/expiry management and archival.
- Drive supplier and third-party risk management practice – supplier risk assessment, monitoring and remediation.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversight of the progress of each vendor engagement by ensuring that Business Units are following the correct procedures and providing advice and guidance as required
- Demonstrate strong organizational and communication and relationship management skills
- Understand Procurement policies, Governance Frameworks and Charters
- Implement, Track and Report on Vendor Performance to capture performance and improvement.
- Proactively seek and build continuous and meaningful engagements with the Business Units and Vendors to shape services and improve value delivered from the supply chain
- Support the creation, and implementation of strategies to ensure that ‘customer focus’ is paramount
- Maintaining a large electronic contracts data base with expiry dates and key terms, and providing timely notification of expiring contracts to the Category Managers
- Create and maintain electronic records of executed vendor contract documents
- Developing performance indicators and Performance Improvement Plans (PIP) for vendors etc.
- Collaborate with Category Managers to evaluate and monitor contracts/Service Level Agreement to ensure vendors comply with contractual terms and conditions
- Understand the ways to drive and measure value from vendors
- Work with internal and external stakeholders in developing vendor contracts
- Ensuring adequate performance management, vendor rationalization, sanctioning/conflict management, vendor onboarding,
- Regular review of the vendor database – supplier base optimization, supplier segmentation; monitoring regulatory requirements, and compliance.
- Meet the requirement for procurement professional certification [Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS)]
- Minimum Education: A good First Degree in any discipline from a reputable institution
- Must have 2-4 years relevant experience needed
Deadline: 19th January, 2023; 16:09
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Leave a Reply