Lily Hospitals Limited, established since 1986 remains one of the foremost hospitals in Nigeria and within the South-South region of the country. It is the first private hospital in Nigeria to achieve ISO 9001:2000 quality management system certification from the Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON) and was also recently accredited with COHSASA (Council for Health Service Accreditation of Southern Africa) Certificate.
We are also consistently committed to high standards; continuous improvement, service excellence, organizational citizenship, and outstanding work ethics. Currently, running residency training programs in family medicine and radiology. Lily Hospitals is also involved in housemanship training, internship training in Pharmacy and Radiology. We have multiple locations in Benin, Warri, Okuokoko etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Consultant Radiologist
Location: Warri, Delta
- This role is responsible for providing high quality clinical radiological service that supports the diagnosis and treatment of patients in the hospital.
Key Result Areas (KRA)
The key result areas of this role are:
Clinical Service Delivery:
- Undertake and report on radiological diagnostic and interventional procedures where appropriate for expertise and when credentialing requirements are met.
- Provide expert advice to referring clinicians on the most appropriate diagnostic investigations.
- Advice and support other radiology staff in the radiological process.
- Contribute to quality patient care by participating in case planning with other members of the patient medial team.
- Refer patients to medical specialists or other practitioners when necessary.
- To be “on-call” or participate in shift rosters is a requirement of the position.
- To provide assistance with surgical procedures and outpatient clinics as directed by the Consultant to which assigned.
- Manage the administrative requirements of the hospital and patient care including ensuring discharge summaries and medico-legal correspondence are completed with no delay.
- Teach Registrars, interns, nurses as the case maybe.
- Any other additional responsibility as maybe assigned by the head of the department.
- The job holder must have a license to practice medicine from the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria and must have passed WACP or NPMCN part one examination.
- Job holder must have a working knowledge of global quality assurance, clinical audit principles and processes and must exhibit a commitment towards continuous quality improvement.
- Familiarity with cultural and religious concerns of patients, and current legislation on patient rights.
- Job holder must portray a caring and professional manner in all aspects of work.
- Must show evidence of competence in management of radiology cases and evidence of active participation in relevant research
- The job holder must have good communication skills, a strong ability to work well under extreme pressure, self-discipline and excellent long-term concentration.
Deadline: 28th February, 2023
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Credentials to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.