Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc – Headquartered in Ibadan is responsible for electricity distribution within the south western zone (Oyo, Ogun, Osun and kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states).
We are an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the customers and providing customer satisfaction through reliable power distributions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead, Technical Loss Reduction
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Job type: Full Time
- This job holder develops standard distribution network design to ensure an efficient and sustainable distribution system.
- Ensure IBEDC network is model with available power system modelling software and continuous updating, as it may be required.
- Carry out various distribution network analysis using power system modelling tools/software to determine the Technical loss.
- Carry out Load flow studies of IBEDC distribution network in order to improve the distribution network reliability and reduce the technical loss.
- Weekly update of Technical Loss at all voltage levels and ensure improvement measures are in place.
- Monthly update of technical losses at all voltage levels and ensure improvement measures are in place.
- Develops standard distribution network designs suitable for new and existing network optimization projects to ensure technical loss reduction, safety, regulatory compliance and economic sustainability.
- Evaluates design details: Equipment sizing/specifications.
- Analyzes technical issues and suggest corrective actions.
- Perform any other duty as may be directed by the Head, NA
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering power systems option; A postgraduate qualification in power systems engineering or management fields is an added advantage.
- Possession of certifications in Engineering is required; Membership of a professional body is required e.g. NSE, COREN.
- At least 7+ years’ experience in the utilities industry especially in areas of distribution system planning to include system analysis and planning methods, project coordination, etc. At least 3+ years in a supervisory role is required.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Leave a Reply