Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc – Headquartered in Ibadan is responsible for electricity distribution within the south western zone (Oyo, Ogun, Osun and kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states).
We are an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the customers and providing customer satisfaction through reliable power distributions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Metering & Main Inspcetion Officer
Job type: Full Time
- To act as supporting field contact in carrying out technical evaluations, meter installation, inspection and customer field support with regards to metering issues within the Business Hubs.
- Conducts visual inspections on mains point of customer premises.
- Inspects service entrance equipment for correct applications, proper wiring, grounding, equipment configuration and compliance with company requirements.
- Carries out technical evaluations of customer premises in preparation for metering activities.
- Carries out inspection of installed meters for certification by the Meter Standard and Installation Officer.
- Assist in providing first hand support to customers with regards to metering Operations.
- Any other task as may be assigned by the Head, Metering.
- OND or its equivalent in Electrical Engineering.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Leave a Reply