MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Representative – Sales and Trade Development Saki, Oyo Sales and Distribution
Job Identification No.: 2064
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 1
Reports To: Senior Manager – Sales and Trade Development Oyo
Division: Sales and Distribution
- To manage and develop trade infrastructure and the channels of distribution especially retailers to ensure MTN dominance at retail in the assigned territory.
- Confirm that sub dealers and dealer branches are contacted and stock receipt/movement verified.
- Provide informal training in shops on products, services and promotions being run by marketing, channel or region and on-the-spot training/coaching of all visited outlets in territory (100% of all visited outlets in call cycle)
- Manage events and promos, generate sub-dealer promo specifications and perform post-promo evaluation
- Provide weekly/monthly sales activity report and market intelligence report to field service engineers
- Monitor and report back on network quality and other sales impacting indices in territory covered
- Ensure call cycle time of 8 – 10 visits a day per territory or as business requires
- Identify, classify and support all players in channels of distribution and ensure weekly/monthly database update
- Ensure MTN product availability in channel is >95% at all times and provide weekly product availability report of all visited outlets during call cycles
- Direct all channel participants to MTN identified growth area within your territory
- Establish consistent channel standards including branding as per channel recommendation.
- Increase brand awareness – Signage, POS distribution and target 65% visibility in the channel of distribution (Trade marketing team will measure)
- Support all identified outlets with 100% merchandizing as appropriate and defined.
- Build relationship between lower and upper levels (i.e. authorized distributors and sub dealers), support trade partners and Sub dealers and link subs, retailers etc. to Trade Partners and help nurture the relationship
- Resolve all issues/queries with regards to activations, products and promotions
- First Degree preferably Social Sciences
- Fluent in English.
- 1 – 3 years’ experience which includes:
- Experience working in a medium-sized organization
- Sales & Marketing experience in a Fast Moving Consumer Goods environment.
Deadline: 20th February, 2023 at 11:59 PM.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Leave a Reply