Dayntee Farms was incorporated with the aim of producing high quality poultry products and services to meet the nation’s growing demand. The company is dedicated to providing poultry products of the highest quality while also creating wealth and employment opportunities for its staff and the community.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Location: Ajase-Ipo, Offa, Kwara
Employment Type: Full-time
- To assist in achieving departmental objectives and corporate goal of the organization by performing the following functions:
- Responsible for direct bank relationship management, maintain database of bank account details and facilitate documentation requirements.
- Prepares cash positions daily. Prepares and reviews periodic cash forecasts and allocate cash to be transferred at the beginning of each period to cover operational needs.
- Analyzes bank fees as related to cash and investments and make necessary recommendations to control costs. o Manage the company petty cash and ensure that they are properly accounted for appropriately.
- Post and Process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded. o Update accounts receivables and issue invoices.
- Preparation of payable schedule and reconciliation of supplier’s sub-ledger to Trade Payable subledger.
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
- Assist with reviewing of expenses and other records as assigned.
- Handling queries relating to accounts.
Educational Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum of HND in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related fields.
- 0 – 2 years experience in finance (experience in poultry industry will be advantageous).
- Professional Qualification (or Student Membership) will be an added advantage.
Functional Competencies / Requirements:
- Domain knowledge in accounting, finance and economics of livestock industry and business.
- Proficiency in modern accounting and finance productivity tools and software such as Quickbooks.
- Good Analytics and Presentation skills.
- Accurate financial information management and reporting.
N75,000 – N100,000 monthly
Deadline: 10th April, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Leave a Reply