Edo State College of Agriculture and Natural Resources was created as a result of a restructuring of the Edo State Colleges of Agriculture (Iguoriakhi) and Agricultural Technology (Agenebode) which metamorphosed to one unique College of Agriculture and Natural Resources with expanded, widened and deepened scope of academic, training, research and integrated extension services. The new College has three schools, namely: School of Agricultural Technology and Engineering at Iguoriakhi which doubles as the main campus and administrative headquarters of the College; School of Aquaculture and Marine Technology being located at Agenebode and School of Forestry and Environmental Technology being located at Uromi.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer I
Salary Grade: CONTEDISS 08
- Candidate should possess a Degree in any of the disciplines of Social Sciences or Humanities from a recognized institution
- Must have at least 3 years post-qualification cognate experience.
Deadline: 31st March, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should attach to their Applications, thirty (30) copies of up-to-date CV, which must include the following information:
- Full Names, surname underlined
- Marital Status
- Number of Children; indicating the age of each
- Date and Place of birth
- State of origin
- Local Government Area
- Geo-Political Zone
- Current Postal Address
- Permanent Home Address
- Educational Institutions attended with dates
- Academic and professional qualifications and distinctions with dates
- Membership of Professional Association bodies (where relevant)
- Work experience in chronological sequence
- Present employer-status and salary
- Extra-Curricular activities
- Publications (where relevant)
- Names and addresses of three (3) referees
All applications should be submitted by courier service under confidential covers in sealed envelopes to:
The Hon. Commissioner,
Ministry of Agriculture and Food Security,
Ezoti Street, Benin City,
Edo State, Nigeria.
Note: Each applicant must have three (3) referees who should be requested to forward their referee’s report under confidential cover by courier to the above address.