Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited, as leading international player in marine services, offers to the most demanding oil & gas clients worldwide a full line of innovative, safe, high performance and new generation vessels and an expanded offer of offshore oil & gas services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Mate, DPO AHTS DP II M/F
Location: Nigeria (Offshore)
Job type: Contract
Roles and Responsibilities
- Chief Mate assists Master and would assume command in the event of the Master absence
- Chief Officers may act as Safety Officers as well as Watch duties they will also perform appraisals on the Deck Officers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the Master and learn all aspects of ships command with a view to eventual promotion
- Act as the ship’s Safety Officer as and when required
- Committed to Safety and Company Procedures in all tasks
- Allocate and ensure that all duties appertaining to deck department are carried out in a safe and efficient manner.
Area of Operations:
Rotation (in average):
- 70 days on / off.
Qualifications, Skills and Experiences
Our minimum certificates requirements:
- Chief Mate license unlimited (STCW A-II/2)
- DPO unlimited certificate
- FRC certificate preferred
- NOC Approved preferred.
Our minimum experience requirements:
- 12 months seatime in rank on AHTS/TUG
- DP Kongsberg experience
- 2 Rig Moves / Towing
- 1 Anchor Handling Operation project.
- Minimum level of education required: 6 – Other
- Minimum level of experience required: 1-2 years
- Licenses (seafearers only):
- A-IV/2_GMDSS radio personnel
- Chief Mate Unlimited (A-II/2)
- Languages: English (4 – Professional ++++)
- Type of vessel: AHTS.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online