Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE), is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title: General Operations Support Specialist – Subsea Wellhead Equipment
Job No: R84296
Location: Onne, Rivers (Federal Ocean Terminal (FOT) Oil & Gas Export Free Zone)
Be Part of a Successful Team!
- Are you enjoying defining, developing and providing operational support?
- Do you enjoy ensuring the production of high quality subsea equipment?
- Creating, monitoring and managing complex project schedules covering engineering, procurement, construction & installation of topside & subsea field equipment.
Collaborate with the Best
- You will be responsible for facilitating transactions, producing, assembling, maintenance, testing and delivering replacement/ repair parts and equipment as part of a Services agreement or order within the subsea wellhead equipment business
As a General Operations Support, you will be responsible for:
- Providing technical and hands-on support for the maintenance, repair, refurbishment and testing of Subsea Production Equipment (SSPE) & Subsea Wellhead Equipment
- Performing functions on SSWE; such as writing technical reports, ordering materials, securing quotations, preparing job status reports, reports to customers, time sheet and expense sheets on a complete timely, and thorough basis
- Maintaining spirited safety mind-set to ensure the executed work reflects the technical requirements within company safety standards
- Being able to troubleshoot and react to fault resolution challenges within SSWE and tools
- Coordinating resources to achieve goals with a timely and cost-effective strategy
- Leading and assist in daily operations: Develop, coordinate, lead, and execute daily production plans and coordinate consistent and effective shift-to-shift transition
Fuel Your Passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science-based field or equivalent from an accredited university or college.
- Have an understanding of Subsea Systems workshop – Production equipment, Completions and/or Wellhead equipment (MS 700, MS 800, & SG-5).
- Be able to demonstrate pressure testing and fittings identification knowledge
- Have a valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate ( please indicate clearly on resume).
- Have a A technical working knowledge of Subsea Oil & Gas equipment / products.
Work in a Way that Works for You
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us:
- Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes.
- We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
- We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working For You
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Comprehensive private medical care options.
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities.
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs.
- Tailored financial programs.
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Leave a Reply