Standard Electro-Medical Equipment Company Limited (SEMED) is a Medical Equipment solution and service company with a focus on providing robust and turnkey Medical Equipment Solutions to healthcare facilities in Nigeria and West Africa.
In our strategic expansion drive, we seek the services of professionals to join our team in the capacity below:
Job Title: Installation Engineer
Locations: Abuja & Lagos
- A biomedical Field service engineer is a trained engineer who travels to medical facilities, labs, and other locations to service, install and repair biomedical engineering equipment.
- They coordinate with the Hospital Maintenance department in planning installation, maintenance, and repair services.
- Setting up and repairing medical devices
- Responding to service calls from customers
- Supervise and plan installation.
Special and mandatory skill:
- B.Sc or HND in Electrical / Electronic Engineering.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the Medical Device industry.
Deadline: 4th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: IT@semedmedicals.com , firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Leave a Reply