Gate and Carter is a real estate company that bridges the gap between Real Estate and peace of mind for a client – to find a dream home or boost investment portfolio. It is interested in building and delivering affordable “smart” homes with “smart” features such as Alexa Intelligence, keyless doors, motion censor lights, CCTV, etc. The “smart” is the uniqueness of our brand.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Youw ill safeguard our reputation by guaranteeing that the company strictly follows law guidelines and give legal advice to management about all relevant issues.
- You will effectively ensure legal conformity and minimize probability of the firm’s exposure.
- Give accurate and timely counsel to executives in a variety of legal topics (labor law, partnerships, international ventures, corporate finance etc.).
- Collaborate with management to devise efficient defense strategies.
- Specify internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance.
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations.
- Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advice on possible legal issues.
- Communicate and negotiate with external parties (regulators, external counsel, public authority etc.), creating relations of trust.
- Draft and solidify agreements, contracts (of all kinds) and other legal documents to ensure the company’s full legal rights.
- Deal with complex matters with multiple stakeholders and forces.
- Provide clarification on legal language or specifications to everyone in the organization.
- Maintain current knowledge of alterations in legislation.
Requirements and Skills
- Bachelor of Law Degree.
- Proven experience as a Legal Counsel / Officer in a business environment.
- Experience with Property Law and Litigation.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding ofcorporate law and procedures.
- Full comprehension of theinfluences of the external environment of a corporation.
- Demonstrated ability to create legal defensive or proactive strategies.
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity.
- Sound judgement andability to analyse situations and information.
- Outstandingcommunication skills.
- Preferably a female.
Deadline: 14th March, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Use Cover Letter as body of email.
Leave a Reply