Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Officer, Youth Segment
Job ID: 80410206_80388457
Location: Ilupeju Byepass, Lagos
Business Segment: Consumer & High Net Worth Clients
Job Type: Full-time
- Responsible for the execution of solution initiatives, ranging from first click to retention and renewal initiatives, with a focus on instilling loyalty within the ever-growing Youth segment customer base.
- This entails prospecting, onboarding, and maintaining customer entrenchment throughout the journey.
- Responsible for the development of new products within the Youth segment space.
- A key member of cross-functional product development teams that typically include engineers, researchers, technologists and representatives of marketing and finance departments.
- Liaises with different members of the development team to drive both new and existing projects forward.
- Minimum of First Degree
- 3-4 years of Personal and Business Banking experience.
- Generating Ideas
- Making Decisions
- Providing Insights
- Product Knowledge
- Customer Understanding
- Product Related Systems
- Product Marketing Communications
- Project Management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online