The Nest Innovation Technology Park is a community that fosters innovation for technology startups, helping them to thrive by encouraging experimentation, research, and adoption of new and emerging technologies for cutting-edge product development and entrepreneurship.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Programs Manager
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking an experienced manager to manage our team. The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker with strong organizational skills and a proven track record of managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- He or she will be in charge of seeing that all programs are successfully implemented, meeting the requirements of our stakeholders, and being done in a timely, cost-effective, and high-quality manner.
What You’ll do:
- Designing & effectively managing the strategic development, implementation, execution and coordination of Incubation and Acceleration programs, & other learning initiatives for entrepreneurs.
- Develop and implement clear strategies for partnership growth and success.
- Manage all aspects of program implementation, including planning, budgeting, scheduling, monitoring, and reporting.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the successful execution of programs.
- Identify and implement process improvements to enhance program delivery and efficiency.
- Monitor and report on program performance and provide regular updates to senior management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in PR and Communications, Business Management, Project Management or related field (preferred)
- 2+ years in program management.
- Excellent time management skills
- Creative thinking
- Strong organizational skills
- Clear and excellent communication skills
- Immense passion for developmental work with a patriotic mindset
- Ability to develop meaningful and trusted relationships with donors, investors and public sector stakeholders
- Effectiveness as a team player and team builder and performing well in a startup atmosphere.
Deadline: 15th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Leave a Reply