Old Mutual Nigeria consists of a Life Assurance and General Insurance business and provides a wide spectrum of insurance solutions tailored to meet unique individual and corporate clients’ circumstances.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Consultant
Ref No: JR-37953
Job Type: Full-time
- To provide quality sales service that results in the production of business from new and existing sources which contributes to the profitability and growth of the company.
- Builds and maintains sustainable relationships with all contracted intermediaries and clients in designated portfolio.
- Manages the relationship between Old Mutual, brokers, clients, and ensures maximum growth of the credit life insurance portfolio.
- Reacts to market trends and competitor initiatives to ensure sustainable growth.
- Supports and advises on all product-related aspects of all Old Mutual products to clients.
- Meets all new business targets as set out
- Provide accurate quote(s) to customers.
- Maintain an agreed lead to quote ratio.
- Maintain an agreed quote to sale ratio.
- Manage all allocated leads.
- Accurately and efficiently capture all customer data.
- Forward accurate policy documents to customers within mandated timeframes.
- Deal with all customers in a professional manner in strict accordance with businesses culture, products and quality standards.
- Manage time and workloads to ensure that deadlines and targets are met.
- Demonstrate an excellent knowledge of the business product offerings, campaigns, rules and conditions in order to recommend the right solution to the customer.
Key Result Areas:
- Fulfilment of set revenue targets in credit life premiums flowing from
- New banking partnerships across commercial and microfinance institutions as well as Fintech firms.
- Growth on existing businesses – target between 40% to 50%
Qualifications and Experience
- A First Degree or its equivalent
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Interpersonal and time management skills
- Good knowledge of MS packages (Especially MS Word, MS Excel and Outlook)
- Experience of 2 – 3 years required
- Experience across commercial and micro lending issues will be an added advantage.
Deadline: 12th April, 2023
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Leave a Reply