Schneider Electric – As the Global Specialist in Energy Management™ and market leader in industrial automation and software, Schneider Electric enables people to experience and transform efficiency where they live and work; from home to enterprise, across the grid and the city. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group brings a world where innovative individuals use collaborative solutions to make the most of their energy, while using less of the common planet.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Graduate Trainee Finance Internship 2023
Job ID: 008DS7
Job Type: Full-time
This graduate internship experience will prepare you for future growth with an understanding in:
- Organizational structure and behaviour and collaboration with various operations’ business partners.
- System knowledge.
- Business justification and decision-making process.
- Skills to identify process gaps and inefficiencies.
- Develop and execute action plans to mitigate waste.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or the equivalent.
- Recent graduate within 12 months of graduation.
- Must be a resident of Lagos state.
- Must be available to commence in April 2023.
- Candidates with professional qualifications in finance will have a distinct advantage but not mandatory.
- Knowledge of MS Office – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Analytical and computer skills, especially spreadsheet and financial analysis.
- Good problem solving, documentation and analytical skills, the ability to identify the problem and find a solution
- Great teamwork and communication skills
What do we offer in this specific role?
- Buddy/mentor – who will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company.
- Training tailored to your needs/experience.
- Relaxed, fun, and engaging environment – we’re not just about business: volunteering, extra projects, and integration events.
- Exposure to a range of Schneider-Electric Process Automation technologies and products.
- Experience in being part of the Schneider-Electric Africa expansion plans.
- Growth opportunities to develop technical and non-technical skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online