LifeBank is a healthcare technology and logistics company based in Lagos, Nigeria. It is a health startup that facilitates the transmission of blood from labs across the country to patients and doctors in hospitals. It was founded in 2016 by Temie Giwa-Tubosun.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Agent
Employment Type: Full-time
- The CSA will be responsible for promoting LifeBank, by resolving clients issues professionally and managing large amounts of incoming calls
- He/She will work to grow the company’s client base, foster client relationships for LifeBank’s products and services.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- B.Sc or Higher Diploma in Social Science related course, Public Relations and Communication or any related discipline.
- 3 – 5 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates residingin Lagos will be shortlisted
Application Deadline 21st April, 2023.