The Federal Road Safety Commission FRSC has commenced its 2023 recruitment exercise. This recruitment exercise was advertised on some of the porpular newspaper and it is now circulating on all the social media platforms today 10th of April 2023.
The Commission is recruiting in the following positions:
1. Officer Cadre Category:
a Officer Cadre: Applicants must possess a first Degree/HND from recognized Institutions of learning and NYSC Discharge Certificate/Exemption Certificate.
2. Officer(MBBS) Cadre: Candidates must possess the following: i. Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution of higher learning in Medicine ii. NYSC Discharge Certificate.
3. Marshal Inspectorate Cadre:
a. Marshal Inspector I (CONPASS 08)
b. Marshal Inspector II (CONPASS 07)
c. Marshal Inspector III (CONPASS 06)
4. Road Marshal Assistant Cadre:
a. Road Mashal Assistant I (CONPASS 05)
b. Road Mashal Assistant II (CONPASS 04)
c. Road Mashal Assistant III (CONPASS 03)
d. Artisans and Tradesmen
e. Drivers and Riders
1. Be a Nigerian by birth
2. Must be Computer literate and possesses a valid ID Card
3. Applicant must be medically fit
4. Applicant must not be less than 18 and above 30 years
5. All applicants must be single
6. Applicant height male must not be less than 1.68 meters and female 1.64
7. Must possess the following qualification according to your position interest requirement: Bsc, HND, ND, NCE.SSCE and related qualification
According to the FRSC Job publication, interested Applicants should visit https://www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng to view details and then apply for their qualified position.