Lily Hospitals Limited, established since 1986 remains one of the foremost hospitals in Nigeria and within the South-South region of the country. It is the first private hospital in Nigeria to achieve ISO 9001:2000 quality management system certification from the Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON). We are also consistently committed to high standards; continuous improvement, service excellence, organizational citizenship, and outstanding work ethics.
We are also consistently committed to high standards; continuous improvement, service excellence, organizational citizenship, and outstanding work ethics. Currently running residency training programs in family medicine and radiology. Lily Hospitals is also involved in housemanship training, internship training in Pharmacy and Radiology. We have multiple locations in Benin, Warri, Okuokoko etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
Key Result Areas (KRA)
The key result areas of this role are:
- Conduct audit procedure to test adherence with applicable regulatory and statutory requirements.
- Identify level of conformance with established rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Design and implement an internal policies compliance program.
- Promote and encourage compliant outcomes and positive compliance culture.
- Assess the suitability and appropriateness of existing controls, making suggestions for improvements where needed.
- Review all current policies and procedures and initiate or kickstart the development of relevant policies aimed at strengthening control systems.
- Provide timely, expert advice regarding regulatory and industry obligations and standards.
- Facilitate and support the maintenance of the company risk register as well as compliance to the recommended controls towards mitigating identified risks.
- Providing support, education and training to staff facilitating fraud and other risk awareness within the organization.
- Perform audit procedures to test and give assurance on the safety, completeness, functionality and optimization of corporate assets and resources.
- Audit spot checks and Audit visits to Benin and other locations.
- Participate in the execution of other internal audit and control activities (Accounts, Finance, IT etc) in collaboration with another audit team, and also carry out any other task as may be assigned by the Chief enterprise risk officer.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc.) in Finance, Economics, Accounting or any related Business Degree.
- 2 to 3 years of relevant work experience preferably in the Health or Service sector.
- Membership of relevant professional bodies such as the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), ACCA.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft office package.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Attention to detail, excellent communication skills and professional ethics.
- Candidate must reside in Warri or willing to relocate to Warri,
Deadline: 30th April, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and relevant documents to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.