WhoGoHost was founded in 2007 by Opeyemi Awoyemi, then a student of Obafemi Awolowo University, to serve clients of his web design firm ennovateNIGERIA who also needed hosting for their websites. WhoGoHost was then simply a reseller that provided hosting services to customers, allowing them to pay in local currency. In 2010, Toba Obaniyi joined him as a partner to help grow the vision. WhoGoHost got incorporated in 2011 and the growth truly began. In 2012, Toba Obaniyi took over as the CEO of the company, building the company, with the help of a dedicated and talented team, to the size it is today.
WhoGoHost is currently the largest web hosting company in Nigeria and the West African region. The company started as a web hosting firm but has grown to offer a lot of other products and services to help her customers grow and succeed online. Focused on delivering top-notch support and the best offerings, WhoGoHost continues to evolve and introduce new ways to engage her customers and support their businesses. WhoGoHost has received several awards over the years and is recognised as the top choice for businesses that need to get online. WhoGoHost is an accredited NiRA (dotNG) registrar and also a Google G Suite accredited resellers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Community Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our ideal candidate must have exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to develop engaging content.
- You should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
- The CM must be passionate about community building, has experience in managing social media accounts, a Tech-Savvy professional.
- Create and manage a community of website builders and business owners.
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies.
- Champion and build the MUZU brand through content creation and collaboration.
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts.
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner.
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews.
- Organize and participate in online and offline events to build community and boost brand awareness.
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency.
- Liaise with Growth and Products departments to stay updated on new products and features.
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists through Social Media, Email Marketing, Webinars and Events.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends.
- Any other responsibility as will be assigned by the Team Lead.
Person Specification & Additional Requirements
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification.
- 3 – 5 years proven work experience as a community manager.
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, webinars, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter).
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events) and deadlines.
- Hands on experience with social media management for brands.
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics.
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Versatile abilities and extreme dedication to efficient productivity.
- Exceptional time, task, and resource management skills.
- Excellent communication and people management skills are compulsory
N80,000 – N120,000 Monthly
Deadline: 1st June, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Leave a Reply