African Development Bank Group (AfDB) – Established in 1964, the African Development Bank is the premier pan-African development institution, promoting economic growth and social progress across the continent. There are 80 member states, including 54 in Africa (Regional Member Countries). The Bank’s development agenda is delivering the financial and technical support for transformative projects that will significantly reduce poverty through inclusive and sustainable economic growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Expressions of Interest: SAP S/4 HANA Full Stack Developer – TCIS
Location: Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire
Consultant Type: Individual Consultant
Duration of the Assignment: twelve (12) months
Working Hours: from 08:00 to 17:00 hour
Job Family: Information Technology
- The African Development Bank hereby invites Individual Consultants to indicate their interest in the following Assignment: SAP Fiori, UI5 & S4 ABAP Consultant [S4 Full Stack Developer].
The objective of the consultancy will be to support the Development activities using FIORI, UI5, S4 ABAP and/or CDS views and Deployment of Standard Fiori Apps with some enhancements to standard Apps.
- Gather the Bank’s requirements.
- Design and develop the solution based on users’ specifications as SAP Full Stack Developer.
- Design and Build O-data services to interact with an SAP UI5 Application for enhanced Fiori applications.
- Identifying and deployment of FIORI apps including Roles finalization.
- Design and develop CDS views.
- Enhancements implementation to the Standard Apps based on needs of the users.
- Perform any SAP ABAP / UI5 / Fiori development based on users’ specifications.
- Development activities in SCP environment.
- Design and develop any required Interfaces to enable proper data exchange between SAP S/4 and others non-SAP systems using BAPI, PI PROXIES, WEB Services or any SOA integration tools.
- Transport the developed solution from the Development platform to the Quality Assurance platform in the SAP landscape.
- Ensure seamless integration to existing enhancements and standard SAP modules already in within the Bank.
In particular, the main objective of the above duties will be:
To ensure the post deployment maintenance for the Results Reporting System for
- Providing support during user trainings.
- Resolution of bugs/issues
- Implementation of change requests.
- Ensuring a smooth integration with other Bank platforms, in particular eFront
- To maintain/update technical documentation for the System.
To ensure the Maintenance of the SAP PS platform:
- Resolution of bugs/issues
- Implementation of change requests
- To maintain/update technical documentation for the System
- To complete the implementation of the following applications in PS:
- Audit Revamping Project
- Capex Budget Enhancements
To maintain/update technical documentation for the Systems.
Required Skills and Competencies
- At least 05 years experience in SAP ABAP development in ECC6.0 or higher versions.
- At least 03 Years experience in building/designing OData services on SAP (SEGW).
- At Least 03 Years experience in building SAP UI5 Fiori Based applications.
- At least 03 years experience in S4 ABAP Workbench and Expertise on development of CDS views.
- Experience of working in a large and complex organization.
- Work Experience in SCP [SAP Cloud Platform].
- Excellent knowledge of SAP configuration and development methods and disciplines.
- Full end to end understanding of SAP implementations, development, and quality and production environments in SAP related competencies such as SAP ABAP (RICEFs) and Workflows.
- Understanding of relational databases, data storage, and SQL concepts.
- Understanding of data structures and data objects To be able to develop CDS views in S4 HANA Environment.
- Functional Knowledge of SAP modules (Finance, Controlling, and Human Capital Management) is a plus.
- ABAP / SAP UI5 / SAP Fiori Certification is a plus.
- Knowledge of SAP Project System (PS) and Loan Management (CML) and related tables in SAP will be an advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French or English is a must.
- Excellent presentation skills
Deadline: 2nd June, 2023 at 17:00 hours, Abidjan local time
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, Documents, Reference to similar services, experience in similar assignments (Provide information on their qualifications and experience demonstrating their ability to undertake this Assignment) to: email@example.com using “Expression of Interest – SAP S/4 HANA FULL STACK DEVELOPER” as the subject of the mail.
Click here for more information
Interested Individual Consultants may obtain further information at the address below during the Bank’s working hours: from 08:00 to 17:00 hours, Abidjan Local Time. For the attention of:
IT Recruitment Team
African Development Bank,
Corporate IT Services Department (TCIS),
Avenue Joseph Anoma,
01 B.P. 1387,
Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire
- The Corporate Information Technology Services Department (TCIS) invites Individual Consultants to indicate their interest in providing the above-described services. Interested Consultants shall provide information on their qualifications and experience demonstrating their ability to undertake this Assignment (CV, Documents, Reference to similar services, experience in similar assignments, etc.).
- The eligibility criteria, the establishment of a short list and the selection procedures shall be in conformity with the Bank’s procedures for the acquisition of consulting services funded by the administrative or capital expenditure.
- That interest expressed by a Consultant does not imply any obligation on the part of the Bank to include him/her in the shortlist.
Leave a Reply