West African Vocational Education (WAVE) – Our client, a young Law firm growing rapidly in the Fintech and Entertainment law space and making its mark in the legal industry, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Associate (Corporate and Litigation)
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Hours: 5 days per week; 8.30am to 6pm
- Support and oversee the operations of Junior Team members.
- Manage litigation cases across different courts.
- Manage corporate commercial transactions from time to time.
- Prepare legal documents (including but not limited to opinions, court processes. commercial contract agreements, etc.).
- Follows up with clients and provides reports and updates on their briefs.
- Keeps the Supervisor(s) updated on the status of tasks assigned.
- Represents the firm’s Clients at meetings and at proceedings in court.
- Maintains accurate case files.
- Provides legal advice to the Firm’s clients.
- 5 – 6 years Post Call Legal Work Experience.
- Computer Literacy Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook & Powerpoint)
- Research Skills.
- Case Management skills and experience.
- Client Interface Skills.
- Good Communication Skills (Written and Verbal).
- Great Interpersonal Skills.
- Team spirit, good work ethics, and work culture.
The role presents:
- Intellectual Challenge.
- A great deal of security in terms of predictable salary, benefits, and future employment.
- Satisfaction of regularly helping others with their individual or business concerns
N200,000 – N220,000 monthly
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Legal Associate (Corporate and Litigation)” as the subject of the mail.