9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Contact Centre Operations
Job ID: IRC5083
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Manage the activities of the call centre to ensure the smooth implementation of operational plans and realization of service level targets
- Keep abreast of global and local best practice as it relates to the call centre operations.
- Assist in continuously reviewing EMTS’s call centre processes, make recommendations for improvement and implement approved initiatives to ensure enhanced performance of the team.
- Assist in identifying required resources, personnel and funding to achieve the unit’s strategy.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Plan and manage day-to-day call centre operations in EMTS.
- Develop and ensure appropriate implementation of approved call centre strategies, policies and procedures.
- Provide oversight and guidance in the execution of all call centre operations and activities.
- Analyse identified customer queries/complaints trends and appropriately communicate to relevant departments.
- Ensure adherence to the call centre duty roster.
- Manage cross-functional relationships with interfacing/support departments and units to ensure compliance with quality and service delivery standards.
- Conduct periodic procedural audit of call centre operations to ensure efficient service delivery.
- Design and implement strategies geared towards improving call centre activities (e.g. call segregation to control call volumes and facilitate speedy resolutions of queries).
- Assist in developing and implementing performance measurement and quality control matrices for call centre staff. Ensure timely implementation of all training interventions for call centre executives.
- Ensure a smooth implementation of change initiatives within the call centre.
- Ensure optimal utilisation of CRM systems and tools in EMTS’s call centre operations.
- Implement the work programs and plans of the unit in line with agreed upon procedures and guidelines.
- Assist in planning and managing the human and material resources of the unit to optimise performance, morale and enhance productivity.
- Provide leadership and guidance to team members and manage subordinates’ performance towards the achievement of overall team objectives.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Head, Contact Centre Operations.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Head, Contact Centre Operations.
- First Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Postgraduate/ professional qualification in a related field will be an added advantage.
- Six (6) to eight (8) years work experience, with at least three (3) years in a supervisory role.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Leave a Reply