FairMoney is a credit-led mobile bank for emerging markets. The company was launched in 2017, operates in Nigeria & India, and raised close to €50m from global investors like Tiger Global, DST & Flourish Ventures. The company has offices in France, Nigeria, Germany, Latvia, the UK, Türkiye, and India.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Community Manager
Job Type: Full time
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will be working as our Community Manager in our Marketing Division.
- You will be based in Lagos, Nigeria (currently our largest market) and working with other teams based in Paris & India.
- The Community Manager will help make FairMoney into a household name.
- You will deliver exceptional content over multiple social channels to help increase both FairMoney’s brand awareness & brand consideration in the mass market, maximizing the opportunity that rapid evolution in social trends presents.
- You will collaborate with a talented team of product, brand, and design experts as well as work closely with our marketing team to deliver on our goals.
We are looking forward with you to work on:
- Social Media Management – You will work in delivering highly engaging content and social followings in a world-class consumer-facing business known for high-quality social media execution.
- Digital Marketing – It will help if you have a solid record of setting up and developing social media accounts across Youtube, Twitter, Linkedin, Tik Tok, Facebook, and Instagram with at least 1 million followers in total.
- Creative & Content Writing – You’re a natural storyteller, creative, and know how to build awareness.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience as a community or social media manager.
- Past experience building audiences online.
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent writing skills;
- Ability to multi-task.
- Interest in technology/fintech/lending is a big plus.
- Other relevant experience in marketing and sales is an added advantage.
- A track record of constantly looking for ways to do things better.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Pension Plan
- Training & Development
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Screening call with Senior Recruiter (30 minutes).
- Portfolio assessment, write-ups, articles, and anything to prove writing and ideation capabilities.
- Assessment (takehome).
- Interview and Assessment review with – Content Marketing Manager (30-45 minutes).
- Interview with – Head, Marketing & Branding (30-45 minutes).