Nugget Continental Hotel & Tours Limited is a budding hospitality outfit called situated in Birnin-Kebbi, Kebbi State, Nigeria which is restructuring its manpower by the human resources department. In its drive to provide better service and optimize standard, it is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hairdresser
Location: Birnin Kebbi, Kebbi
Employment Type: Full-time
- Welcome customers and identify their preferences by asking pointed questions.
- Conferring with clients to determine their hairdressing needs, preferences, and specifications.
- Advising clients on suitable haircuts as well as hairstyles and hair color based on their physical features and hair type.
- Cutting, trimming, and shaping clients’ hair as well as wigs, hair extensions, hairpieces, and toupes based on clients’ preferences and specifications.
- Shampooing, conditioning, and drying clients’ hair.
- Providing various hair coloring treatments to clients after inquiring into possible hair dye sensitivities and allergies that they may have.
- Using various hairstyling tools and equipment, including hair straighteners, curling irons, rollers, hairdryers, and hot combs, to style clients’ hair accordingly.
- Cleaning and sterilizing all hairdressing tools and instruments to ensure that state health and safety standards are met.
- Ensure tidiness of beauty station.
- Operating the cash register to process client payments when necessary.
- Candidates should possess an HND / OND / NCE / SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification.
- Minimum of 2 years experience needed/ Computer and Social Media Literate.
- Hands-on experience with various coloring techniques.
- Knowledge of a wide range of haircuts, suitable for all hair lengths (e.g. braids and top knots).
- Communication skills and any other certificates will be an added advantage..
- The ability to stand for extended periods.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- The ability to follow instructions.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Patient and detail-oriented.
Deadline: 17th June, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter, CV and current Passport as one file to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.