Greenlife Hospital is a registered, standard and forward-thinking hospital, we pride ourselves in excellent and top-notch services making sure our corporate partners over the years are satisfied and happy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Medical Officer
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
- Supervision of all medical staff.
- Development of Standard Operating Procedures for the Hospital.
- Ensuring full compliance with the SOP.
- Strategizing on marketing and business development for the hospital.
- Engaging with HMOs and private companies to ensure profitability.
- Clinical assessment of patients; pre and post consultations.
- Ensure that there are detailed notes in medical records including proper documentation of reports, where appropriate.
- Taking full responsibility for patients under the hospital care.
- Receiving, examining and filtering patients.
- Provision of quality emergency medical care services.
- Management and treatment of general illnesses/diseases.
- Referral of patients for specialized treatment where necessary Participating in daily ward rounds together with Senior Medical Personnel.
- Ensuring that all ward rounds are effective.
- Engaging with Specialists and Consultants when required.
- Organizing and participating in continuous medical education, seminars, workshops, outreaches and conferences for the hospital.
- Providing health education and control measures for preventable diseases and injuries.
- Carrying out and implementing research projects in collaboration with medical specialists.
- Effective supervision, training and development of staff.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor of Medicine & Surgery (MBBS / MBChB) qualification.
- 10 – 15 years work experience.
N400,000 – N450,000 monthly
Deadline: 30th June, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.