Tongston is the leading multi-award-winning group with presence in Abuja, London, Singapore & New York that transforms people, organizations & governments into valuable, profitable & influential entities through entrepreneurial education, enterprise, finance and media. We do this through our 5 integrated businesses: Tongston Holdings | Tongston College | Tongston Institute | Tongston Ventures | Tongston Media. We have worked with hundreds of clients, and partner with leading organizations globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance & Accounts NYSC Corps Member
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Oversee invoicing, expenditure, and financial reporting.
- Handle financial forecasting, budgeting, and planning.
- Implement financial policies, ensure compliance with IFRS and other regulations.
- Process and file tax returns; manage the organization’s asset register.
- Update the company’s finance system and reconcile key financial records.
- Oversee investment accounts, maintain the corporate financial model, and support fundraising.
- Prepare financial statements, support audits, and manage vendor relationships.
- Stay updated on banking regulations and ensure company compliance.
- Maintain and archive financial records for the company group.
Requirements and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Accounting only.
- Additional qualifications like ACCA or ICAN required, if the degree is not in preferred course.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Recommendation Letter
- Certificate of Completion
- Monthly Stipends
- Possibility for a Full-time job after NYSC service with satisfactory performance
- Free Training through Tongston ACADEMY
- Work buddy to support your learning
Deadline: 30th October, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and Request a Registration and Application form using “Finance & Accounts NYSC Corps Member” as the subject of the email.