Reliance HMO is a health insurance company that acts like a technology company. We’re using software, data science and telemedicine to make health insurance more affordable, easier to access and more of a delightful experience
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Freelancer, Provider Acquisition
Employment Type: Full-time
- This role will be responsible for onboarding new healthcare providers to joining our provider network in Nigeria.
- Effectively and efficiently sign up highly requested providers to the network
- Onboard providers at record time to our processes for enrollee verification, claims processes to meet the quality standards.
- Provide accurate, thorough, and compelling information about Reliance Health to providers and address concerns
- Ensure adequate and complete documentation of all provider agreements, SLAs, and MOUs.
- Minimum of a tertiary education qualification
- Similar experience in a role that partners with a network of hospitals, familiar with medical service providers, contractual processes, relationship management and fraud management
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication and sales skills
- Fast learner with ability to retain and teach new providers in detail about the company and its processes.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online