Halifield School – Founded in 1996, Halifield School was initially situated on Salami Street, Mende until 2003 when it relocated to its permanent premises on Oki Lane, Maryland, Lagos. In 2009, Halifield commenced a secondary school which is a preparatory ground for university entry and a grooming centre for adolescents.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lower Elementary Teacher
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, prepare, administer and grade tests and assignments to evaluate student’s progress in the subject.
- Establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects, and communicate those objectives to students.
- Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students’ varying needs and interests
- Use experiments, practical or project-based teaching to enhance and improve students learning
- Promote high academic standards in students’ Performances in accordance with the approved benchmarks.
- Draw up short and long-term plans that will ensure that each child is working towards set learning goals.
- Promote the welfare of students in your care.
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant Education courses
- Eight years post qualification experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Technical Competence in Subject Area
- Ability to deal with students
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Good sense of judgment and fairness to all.
- Proficiency in the use of a computer with a good knowledge of modern instructional materials
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.