Empire Trust Microfinance Bank is a financial institution that was incorporated with the objective of reducing the number of Nigerians living below poverty line by providing responsive financial services and offerings in line with the global initiative of poverty alleviation in order to enhance the quality of life of the low-end actively engaged populace .The bank was incorporated in 2014 and is duly licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a Microfinance Bank.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager
Job Type: Full Time
About the Job
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for gaining a deep understanding of the clients’ business objectives and challenges and creating strategic recommendations based off of this understanding.
- You will do so by building a strong relationship with our clients and analyzing our clients’ data.
- Essentially, you will act as the main point of contact for our clients.
- Dialogue with our clients to understand their business objectives and challenges
- Analyze clients’ data and provide strategic recommendations to clients
- Present value-proposition to sales leads and current customers
- Prospect for new sales leads and close sales
- Build and manage rapport with corporate clients so as to ensure optimum customer acquisition, retention and income generation from sales of all products of the bank.
- Accountable for driving new client acquisition and retention, growing market share
- To identify and develop a target pipeline and aggressively market for new profitable status customers from the identified target sectors.
- Manage key customer relationships through regular contacts and visits by ensuring that effective call program is maintained on all assigned and prospect customers, etc.
- Managing and liaising with existing credit clients.
- Monitoring loan portfolio for prompt repayment.
- Establish and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Booking of quality loans for the Institution and ensuring repayment of same.
- Identify target markets and sales tactics to improve product offerings
- Degree / HND in Marketing or any related discipline.
- Must have at least 5 years marketing experience in microfinance banking
- Strong credit analysis, documentation and relationship management skills
- Ability to assess customer needs and develop products that suits their needs.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidate shall be contacted.