Schlumberger Limited is the world’s leading provider of technology for reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing to the oil and gas industry. Working in more than 85 countries and employing people who represent over 140 nationalities, Schlumberger supplies the industry’s most comprehensive range of products and services, from exploration through production and integrated pore-to-pipeline solutions for hydrocarbon recovery that optimize reservoir performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Specialist
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job type: Full-time
- The Facility Specialist is responsible for overseeing specific functional duties and responsibilities associated with facilities assessments, maintenance, repairs, and other systems to ensure cost-effective, safe operation of an assigned facility with a view to long-term preservation of the asset value.
- Coordinate Base maintenance activities within various Business Lines and Functions.
- Supervise the Facility Management (FM) organization and assist the Facility Manager with: Preparation of budget estimates and cost tracking reports; permits and license requirements; contractor selection for maintenance and running of the facility.
- Implement quality control programs using LEAN methodology to standardize and optimize facility performance in line with the Global Facility Management strategy.
- Participate in facility projects to support key FM activities in operations, maintenance, property management, engineering, and construction.
- Plan and direct FM services including facility operating systems, maintenance processes, repair and improvement, custodial services, and security operations.
- Coordinate preventive maintenance activities within the functions and departments to optimize the productivity and utilization of personnel and equipment.
- Recommend operating methods and equipment to reduce FM costs through new sources, substitutions, improved systems or methods, service quality and safety.
- Coordinate preparation of contract scope and specifications. Administer the facility service agreements for maintenance.
- Ensure consistent implementation of standards for clean and tidy facilities and support operations through site-base auditing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Seven (7) years Facility or Project Management work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online