WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Process Operator
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Industry: Oil & Gas
- Execute safe and efficient operation of Production Plant
- Execute and coordinate actions to maintain utilities and energy sources necessary to support daily production.
- To assist Senior Production Operator with all process operation and if required assist Senior Field Operator in maintenance operations.
- To carry out process and maintenance duties safely and professionally in accordance with Company HSEQ and industrial standard
- Start-up, shutdown, normal operation and emergency handling of all production equipment
- Understanding of the safe limits of operation
- Preparation and isolation of plant for intrusive maintenance
- WHT operations including well line up, pigging and chemical injection packages.
- Monitor and control production, take readings and record
- Collect samples, take BS&W measurement and record
- To ensure supply of utilities and that cooling water and steam condensate is free of oil content
- Be familiar with PTW system.
- Be familiar with ESD System and have knowledge of necessary actions to take in the event of various emergency situations, including, but not limited to PSD, ESD, fire and gas alarms.
- Be familiar with production plant operations, including its safety features.
- In addition, the OIM or PSUP may assign any other tasks to be performed Authority.
- Delegated authority by PSUP
- Perform 1st line maintenance according to lists provided by SPOP and PSUP
- Carrying out vessel isolation, draining, vessel entry, internal and external cleaning, work at pipe racks and other production equipment at height in a safe manner as and when required by SPOP/SFOP and PSUP
- Logging data and parameters, understanding and interpretation of data
- Ensure continuous oil production with minimum down time.
- Assist to INST in any maintenance jobs.
- Report any leaks and equipment failure to SPOP and PSUP
- Basic knowledge of chemical and process plant
- General mechanical competence
- Good English written and spoken.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply