Nigerian Exchange Group (NGX Group) is a leading financial market infrastructure provider in Africa, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead – Domestic Primary Markets
- The Team Lead – Domestics Primary Market has responsibility for attracting new companies to list on The Nigerian Exchange’s Boards as well as increase the value added to existing listed companies through various value added services offerings to ensure continued retention.
- Prospect companies to bring them to list on The Nigerian Exchange’s Boards – ASEM, Main and Premium Boards;
- Market and sell various products & services to prospective and existing listed companies to increase the listings value proposition;
- Through pro-active relationship management, identify new products and incremental revenue opportunities;
- Present propositions to industry associations on Capital Markets and listing related issues;
- Respond to enquiries from prospective and listed companies;
- Organise periodic forums with listed companies as determined by market conditions and The Nigerian Exchange’s business imperatives.
- Work closely with the Product Management team and other teams to provide market intelligence on ongoing product and service development;
- Develop, and maintain trusted relationships with the leadership and executive level of listed companies, e.g. CEO, CFO, and Board Members;
- Promote listed company interface with The Nigerian Exchange, through participation at “bell ringing” ceremonies, “Facts behind the Figures” and attendance at all relevant events;
- Develop expertise in assigned industry sector(s) to enhance marketing and relationship management;
- Understand business needs and operations of potential and listed companies’ community;
- Contribute to the achievement of listing sales goals, retention and revenue generation;
- Generally act as the main point of contact for listed companies within The Nigerian Exchange.
Person Specification & Required Qualification(s)
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree in Business Admin / Finance / Accountancy / Law / Banking or other related discipline.
- Minimum of 9 – 11 years’ client facing experience in the Capital Markets / Investment Banking/ Asset Management / Financial Services / manufacturing / commerce / agricultural / transport / telecoms or oil and gas sectors.
- An MBA, or membership of a relevant professional body (CIS) and other post graduate qualifications will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send an updated Resume to: email@example.com using “NGX Recruitment – Team Lead-Domestic Primary Markets” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted