Job Title: Maintenance Manager in Nigeria (Site based) for Energy Company
Based in Nigeria and reporting into the Chief Engineer the client is looking to appoint an experienced Maintenance Manager on 2-3 year contract with immediate effect. The successful applicant will be responsible for the operation and maintenance of the electrical, mechanical and PCM of the power plant and associated auxiliary equipment and infrastructure.
The role will be site based.
Your key duties will include:
– Reviewing all the mechanical, electrical, PCM maintenance records to determine the condition and point of equipment components in its life cycle.
– Ensuring that the Power Plant availability and reliability is calculated and prioritised to minimise impacts on safety and production, through effectively executing the Planned Maintenance Program.
– Reviewing the condition of tools and making recommendations on the replacement or purchase of new ones required for maintaining the electrical, mechanical and PCM assets.
– Ensuring that the appropriate facilities, procedures and workforce competence to achieve legal compliance, incident prevention and the achievement of tasks in an environmentally sustainable manner.
– Developing a training and certification strategy for the maintenance department.
Desired Skills and Experience
With a degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, or equivalent, and a minimum of 5 years experience in Operations/Maintenance of Power Plants, candidates will have experience with Kaplan power plants maintenance or heavy industry. You will be experienced in mechanical, electrical, I&C systems including protective relays and energy meters. Those with Hydro power experience are highly desirable.
This position is Single Status, and is open to International applicants.
How to Apply