U-Connect limited is a wholly owned Nigerian company with its head office in Lagos, Nigeria.
Established in 2004, with an aim to transform your business into customer centers through our innovative Human Resources and pro-active Customer care solution.
The firm offers an array of services; personnel outsourcing, recruiting, customer services, quality management solutions, outplacements, and payroll administrations.
We draw our competitive strengths from partnerships with global firms in Europe, UAE and Africa, as we engage cutting edge techniques, and highly skilled professionals to provide cost effective solutions, designed to enhance our client’s corporate strategy and performance.
Job Title:Head Strategy and M&As
To lead the development and planning of the group’s strategy blue print, developing them into actionable steps and monitoring the execution while also researching and recommending potential merger and acquisition partners in order to help the business achieve sustained growth.
1. As custodian of the group’s strategy, solicit input from, update and inform stakeholders on the group’s strategy and making amendments where necessary in response to changing business conditions.
2. Develop and implement strategy realization planning that will guide the group on the medium term in order to sustain a competitive business performance.
3. Champion the development of the balance score card within the group to manage strategy execution by developing appropriate frameworks for corporate performance measures.
4. Monitor and recommend executions steps that will guide the groups alignment with its strategy so as to have effectiveness.
5. Supervise the development of a framework for strategic planning and budget framework, translating the execution plans into budgets so as to have a complete blue print.
6. Contribute to preparation of annual budgets by working with the stakeholders like Fincon, and heads of SBUs.
7. Coordinate the process of conducting periodic environmental, competitor, shareholder, and peer benchmark analysis so as to help the group identify opportunities.
8. Develop financial and economic models in conjunction with the finance function to appraise the efficacy of the underlying business assumptions.
9. Plan and establish the strategic and financial rationale for guiding the process of identifying potential M & A partners.
10. Perform full scope due diligence on potential M & A partners, preparing the necessary transaction documents, and following through with regulatory approvals as necessary.
-Excellent analytical skills
-Meticulous and must have an eye for detail
-Very good communication skills
-Individual must display maturity and possess
-High levels of emotional intelligence
A first degree preferably in a numerate field.
EXPERIENCE: 10-15 Years’ experience in strategy field is a must. A consulting background in strategy is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should forward their CV’s to (firstname.lastname@example.org.)using job title asthe subject of the email.
Job Title: Head Service Management
To oversee service delivery and ensure continuous improvement in service within the Bank by formulating and facilitating the implementation of strategies to ensure operational excellence, superiorservice and value delivery within the bank.
1 .Drive and oversee the articulation of the Bank’s service vision, value proposition and strategic objectives for service delivery bank wide.
2.Lead the formulation of detailed departmental plans to achieve the Bank’s service goals.
3.Contribute to the development of service strategies, policies, procedures and standards in line with best practice to improve service levels and rating within the bank.
4.Consult on, establish and review service standards and targets within the bank.
5.Drive a service driven culture in alignment with the Bank’s overall strategy.
6.Monitor the internal service environment of the Bank including the culture and ensure adherence to the defined service standards.
7.Recommend solutions/ help solve problems that affect service efficiency/delivery.
8.Initiate various service programs critical to achieving the banks service vision and strategy.
9.Monitor the implementation of service delivery initiatives/programs bank wide.
10.Identify critical inter dependencies among various service initiatives and forge effective organizational linkage to ensure a concerted seamless implementation of the Bank’s overall service strategy.
11.Develop metrics and targets for service delivery and monitor performance and set targets to achieve continuous service improvement.
12.Produce reports on the bank’s service initiatives and performance and present to the bank’s leadership.
Key Result Areas Main Activities and Responsibilities
: Customer Interface Analysis & Design, Business Acumen, Business Process Design & Re-engineering, Change Management, Benchmarking & Survey Administration, Communication, Planning & Organizing, Policy Formulation & Implementation, Quality Assurance, Service Level Management, Complaint Management, Creating a Service Reputation.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• A first degree. Possession of a post graduate qualification would provide an advantage
• At least 12 years’ experience with 5-6 years in a senior management position within the Service Industry e.g. Hospitality (Airline, Hotel), Manufacturing, Auto mobile, Banking, Telecoms, etc.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should forward their CV’s to (email@example.com.) using job title asthe subject of the email.
Job Title:Project Manager
To ensure that projects of certain approved amount, regulatory required projects, as well as projectswhich spans across the Bank are managed effectively, efficiently and timely through the use of project management methodologies to contribute towards the achievement of the Bank’s strategic goals.
1. Direct and manage all projects through the project life cycle by ensuring the articulation of projectgoals and objectives, estimation of resource requirements, identification and management of project dependencies and critical paths, identification of participants and key stakeholders, and development of full scale project plans and associated communications documents to effectively communicate project expectations to project team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
2. Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support busine
ss goals in collaboration with senior
management and stakeholders.
3. Determine the frequency and content of status reports, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
4. Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations and ensure the effective tracking of project milestones and deliverables.
5. Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
6. Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for assigned work.
7. Work with Marketing& Communications as well as Training Academy to drive the implementation and buy – in of all stakeholders, as a result of change from
: Project Planning & Control, Project Integration, Business Presentation Skills, Communication Scope Definition & Management, Project Time & Cost
Management, Business Process Design & Re-engineering, Change Management, Reporting, Project Quality Management, Negotiation, Contract Management, Resource Management, Vendor Selection & Management, Stakeholder Management.
The behavioral competencies of the job include the ability to:
-Work to exacting specifications in order to improve and maintain quality.
-Use researched, factual information when solving problems and apply sensitivity and logic when handling conflict situations.
-Evaluate situations and calculate risks whilst justifying and defending quality standards.
-Apply a systematic and logical approach in order to achieve accurate results.
-Develop competence and expertise.
-Work persistently when gathering information and seeking solutions to problems.
-Focus and drive to achieve targets, budgets and results.
-Provide satisfactory solutions in situations involving the new and unexpected.
-Draw conclusions by probing problems and issues and contemplate the consequences of any action that is likely to be taken, testing the reliability of the information available.
A first degree. PMP/Prince 2 certification is required.
EXPERIENCE: At least 7 years’ experience involving the management of large
How to Apply
Interested candidates should forward their CV’s to (firstname.lastname@example.org.) using job title as the subject of the email.
For more information on current jobs opening. Visit our website: