Emerson Process Management, an Emerson business, is the global leader in helping businesses
automate their production, processing and distribution in the chemical, oil & gas, refining, pulp & paper, power, water & wastewater treatment, metals & mining, food & beverage and pharmaceutical industries.
Emerson combines superior products and technology with industry-specific engineering, consulting, project management and maintenance services. Its brands include PlantWeb, Fisher, Micro Motion, Rosemount, Daniel, DeltaV, Ovation, and AMS Suite.
Job Title: Daniel – QA/QC Engineer – Nigeria
Emerson Process Management – Lagos , Nigeria
Responsible for implementation of quality control procedures and plans while executing the Integrated Metering skids project for DMC for West Africa region.
Responsible for QMS for Integrated Systems Division for Nigeria Office
Roles and Responsibilities
2. Specific Responsibilities
1. Responsible for the implementation of quality control procedures of the Integrated Systems Projects in West Africa region.
2. Responsible for reviews and approval of contractor’s quality documents and implement contractor audits as well.
3. Able to review and approved the project ITP and ensures that it is implemented during the execution of the project.
4. Responsible for the review of the sub-vendor’s and fabricators ITP and ensure the implementation of the same.
5. Responsible for the internal auditing and ensure that the Integrated system projects are executed as process and procedures.
6. Responsible for the review of the final documentation and MRB.
7. Perform any other duties deemed necessary by the Operations Manager Integrated Systems.
8. Ensure traceability of all materials and equipment from purchasing and up to delivery on site.
9. Conduct and / or Participate in COMPANY Quality or technical compliance audits for CONTRACTOR, Sub CONTRACTOR or Vendors.
10. Closely monitor site activities, fully coordinate with PMC discipline engineers, on a daily basis issuing NCR’s in case of non-compliance and reporting to Project Manager in case of shortage of skilled labourers and/or site supervision staff.
11. Participate with PMC staff in assessing concession requests and field Design Changes as submitted by CONTRACTOR
12. Review the contract documents for each Construction stage/phase in respect of QA/QC requirements and procedures and advise the Project Manager of any deficiency.
13. Review QA/QC Procedures and document control as submitted by the CONTRACTORS and ensure implementation is in compliance with AGREEMENT requirements.
14. Review Inspection, Test and Plans as submitted by the CONTRACTORS and ensure compliance with AGREEMENT requirements.
15. Attend all activities on site and ensure their compliance with QA/QC procedure in respect of the format signed off by Contractor’s QA/QC Manager.
16. Check all materials and equipment as delivered on site and ensure its compliance with approved materials and specification.
17. Participate with PMC staff in reviewing the Close Out Report as submitted by CONTRACTORS.
18. Coordinate with all disciplines/CONTRACTOR’s for QA/QC.
19. Ensure that CONTRACTOR establish and submit a Project-Specific Quality Plan which
20. Maintain and measure CONTRACTOR’s compliance with AGREEMENT’s ANNEXURES as well as the Technical Specification.
21. Coordinate with CM to arrange and conduct Quality Meetings with CONTRACTORS on regular time interval agreed with COMPANY’s QA/QC.
How to Apply