Total is a major energy player on the global stage, we are organized around an integrated model that
promotes synergies among our businesses.
Our employees drive our success. With our diverse professions, worldwide presence and cutting-edge expertise, we can hire the best talent and offer our employees exciting career opportunities that enable them to grow both personally and professionally.
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
TOTAL is recruiting for its subsidiary in Nigeria, Total Nigeria Plc, to fill the position below:
Job Title: International Programme for Juniors (VIE) – Project Engineer (M/F)
Auto req ID: 200BR
Workplace Location: Lagos (NGA)
Employment type: VIE
Experience level required: 0 – 3 years
Functional discipline: Industrial Projects
Branch: Marketing & Services
Proposed start date: July 2015
The VIE, the International Internship Programme, is a French international corporate placement programme for young professionals.
The job holder will be part of the Technical Division and the main activities will be:
- Implementation of ongoing Total programmes in liquid hydrocarbon depots and in LPG plants
- Upgrade of Koko blending plant
- Implementation of a maintenance software in liquid hydrocarbon depots
The selected candidate will receive a VIE allowance according to the Business France rates and the subsidiary will provide either a furnished accommodation or will grant an accommodation allowance.
Please check the following website to make sure that your application complies with the criteria to carry out a VIE assignment: www.civiweb.com
Education and Knowledge:
- 0 – 3 years experience
- A 5-year or Engineer degree with a specialisation in Mechanics
- Fluent in English.
- MS Office, Autocad
- Project management, mechanical construction, layouts reading/understanding, maintenance plan conception.
- Innovation, autonomy, open-minded, adaptable, able to analyze and summarize a situation, rigorous, reliable, able to work in a team.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2015.
How To Apply
Click here to apply online