NOC Manager- MS Nigeria Job at Nokia Networks Nigeria
Nokia invests in technologies important in a world where billions of devices are connected. We are
focused on three businesses: network infrastructure software, hardware and services, which we offer through Nokia Networks; location intelligence, which we provide through HERE; and advanced technology development and licensing, which we pursue through Nokia Technologies. Each of these businesses is a leader in its respective field.
Through Networks, Nokia is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Job Title: NOC Manager- MS Nigeria
Nokia Networks – Nigeria – Lagos – Lagos
Leads and facilitates the team in reaching their targets, with the responsibility of personnel management aspects. Ensures operational efficiency by developing working practices, processes and methods. Drives customer satisfaction activities in own area.
Main Responsibility Area
Accountable for Network Operations Centre Management within the Network Operations service scope*. Network Operations Centre Management is the leadership and management of all or some of the centralised Network Operations functions, typically including: Fault Management, Performance Management, Configuration Management:
• Main responsibility is to ensure operational continuity and smooth execution by implementing proactive delivery management practices.
• Ensures services delivery management based on the Nokia Networks Operations Model, PMI principles and in full alignment with Nokia Networks MoO and applicable BL guidelines.
* Network Operations Centre process development and implementation
* Forecasting and Management of Network Operations Centre Resources and Capability
* Controlling and optimizing Network Operations Centre services delivery performance to SLA/OLA, time, scope, quality)
* Co-ordinating services delivery stakeholders and ensuring service delivery capability
• Able to work with managers throughout company in analyzing financial situations
• Proven ability to analyse complex business issues and identify, design and implement effective practical recommendations
• Excellent IT skills
• Able to operate in a performance driven organization
How to Apply