Job Title: Bancassurance Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
- The associates will be stationed to administer insurance products and offer advisory services to the banks client base.
Act as liaison with the bank:
- Attending insurance related meetings with Bank staff.
- Working closely with our branches and agents to provide policies to the bank’s clientele.
- Managing our promotions and campaigns.
- Attending monthly reconciliation meetings with Bank team
- Preparation of proposals/Product papers.
- Achieving the assigned target in terms of revenue.
Customer Retention and Acquisition:
- Sending out and follow up of Monthly Renewals.
- Soliciting for new businesses.
- Managing 3rd party relationships.
- Generation, monitoring and publish monthly(Life and General Business) Global and Retail reports on Production and Collection
- Monthly reconciliation to ensure our figures is accurate
- HND/B.Sc in Banking & Finance, Economics or any Social Science related field
- 2 years work experience
- Candidates must have experience in customer service
Bancassurance Administrative functions:
- Day to day activities of the channel’s management for both Life and General Business activities.
- Prepare Admin Fee and follow up to ensure timely remittance to The Bank.
- Follow up on outstanding premiums and yet to be renewed policies.
- Review and act on all documents going to and from the Bank IBTC.
- Process all Co-insurance transactions
- Liaising with the below department on The Bank’s related issues:
- Underwriting (Life and General Business)
- Claims (Life and General Business)
- Finance (Life and General Business)
- Follow up on outstanding proposals.
- Maintaining strong relationship with the Bancassurance officers
- Providing support to the Team lead within the team on all pre and post sales and administrative activities.
- Market and product research analysis. (Customer intelligentence
&Competitors intelligence) to know what products we can prove on.
- Prompt response to all mails/requests (Quote, Underwriting,
Documents and confirmation of authenticity) within agreed timelines in
- Any other assigned duty.
- Manage the staff promo process and supervise the auto run process.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: