Tenaris is the leading global manufacturer and supplier of tubular
products and services used in the
drilling, completion and production of
oil and gas and a leading supplier of tubular products and
used in process and power plants and in specialised industrial and
We are currently seeking for qualified candidates to fill the position in our Administration & Finance department.
Job Title: Accounting Analyst
Req ID: 68042
Location: Onne, Rivers State, Nigeria
Skills, Qualifications and Experience Required
- The candidate must be based in Port Harcourt.
- Graduate Caliber plus membership of Institute of Chartered
Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN)/Association of Chartered Certified
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Sound IT knowledge in the use of MS Suite especially MS Excel.
- Working knowledge in accounting package-SAP (All modules).
- Proven ability to facilitate, persuade, influence and build credibility with all levels and all functions.
- 3- 5 years post qualification experience with relevant accounting experience in an Oil & Gas multinational company.
- Experienced in the application of IFRS.
- Proactive and ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Analytical, interpretative and decision-making skills.
- Excellent coaching and relationship building skills.
- Bookkeeping and review of all accounting records and books in SAP according to Local legislations and IFRS.
- Treasury support responsibilities which includes review of petty cash, perform bank reconciliation, etc.
- Management of accounts payable.
- Work directly with external and internal auditors.
- Provides support in connection with regulatory authorities’ requests and audits.
- Financial reporting (monthly, quarterly and yearly reports).
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Budgetary control which includes fixed costs monitoring, variance analysis, and other budgetary requirements.
How to Apply
Click here to apply online