Walcoss Consulting offers a product of inspired professional management
consulting services to a
focused clientele who desire to distinguish
themselves from the teaming competitors in their industries.
We envision a business climate in Nigeria which is gradually
revolutionarizing into a global one to be guided by key universal
business principles. This has been our driving force and has led to a
reinvention of our service offerings and our mode of delivery. We are
highly energetic and self-motivated to take our clients to the top of
their industry and to maintain such position. The proprietary tools we
use are generated in-house and highly probing to unravel minor issues
beneath the obvious.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
- The ideal candidate(s) will have good communication, and 1-2
years’ working experience in relevant the position, must have an
accounting background, with a minimum of OND Certificate.
- interested candidate must have Accounting background
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations;
planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counselling,
and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing
systems, policies, and procedures.
- Provides supplies by identifying needs for reception,
switchboard, mailroom, and kitchen; establishing policies, procedures,
and work schedules.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Contributes team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Provides communication systems by identifying needs; evaluating options; maintaining equipment; approving invoices.
- Purchases printed materials and forms by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery; approving invoices.
- Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating
information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting
schedules; monitoring results.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ensure that you specify the position you are applying for in the subject
of the mail. Only shortlisted applicant will be contacted.
Deadline 18th September, 2015.