Teclab Management Services Limited – Our client provides advice and
consulting services in all
Strategic relevance of sales and marketing
They examine industries, companies, products, services,
employees, clients, prospects and marketplace with unbiased eyes. They
seek the services of experienced, dedicated and professional Business
Development Managers – who would also double as brand ambassadors as
they seek to expand the currently existing market, and take the product
to previously unexplored territories.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
The candidate will be required to:
- Plan and lead the Marketing Department and ensure that the
appropriate structures, systems, competencies and values are developed
in order to meet and exceed the goals of the Company’s Marketing plan.
- Develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying
integration of new venture with company strategies and operations;
examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements;
developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements
with business operations.
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational
opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal
networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for
accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add
value to job accomplishments.
- Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related
events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual
contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies,
deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options;
resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
The candidate should be able to conveniently carry out the following:
- Financial Planning and Strategic leadership
- Marketing Concepts and Positioning
- Superior Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Strong communication and influence skills
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Excellent Report Rendition
- Must be able to work in an environment with an emphasis on collective, collaborative teamwork
- Client Relationships /Understanding the Customer / People Management
- Territory and Time Management
- Competitive Analysis
- Strategic Leadership
To successfully secure this opportunity, the candidate must have (be):
- A good first (Bachelor’s) degree in Marketing or Public relations Preferred
- MBA would be an added advantage
- Excellent computer skills with proficient use of Microsoft Office Suites
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Able to think ‘outside the box’
- Effective administration and cost effective resource management skills
- Ability and commitment to increase market share and profit
- 6 – 7 years’ experience in Business Management with proven track record of achieving set business targets
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Excellent driving skills
- Excellent influencing and Team Management skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send your resume with the following attachments:
- Necessary Certifications
- Passport photograph
- Valid Driver’s License
All CV’s should be sent to email@example.com
Send via post to
P.O. Box 17376,
For more enquiries: 08058998677.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Deadline 11th September, 2015.