CHAN Medi-Pharm Ltd/Gte (CMP) Job Opportunities
CHAN Medi-Pharm Ltd/Gte (CMP), is today the oldest and largest drug
distribution NGO in Nigeria.
The company has expanded to acquire a large
asset base with Headquarters at Jos and six zonal
Nigeria. With a vision to be “the preferred partner in health care” and
as a result of rapid expansion, the company is seeking to recruit
dynamic and performance driven individuals to fill the following
Job Title: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
ideal person will lead the Sales and Marketing Channel Development team
at the National level and will be responsible for delivering the
National Sales figures and implementing the market development plan for
Reporting to the Head of Sales and Marketing, the applicant should:
- Hold a minimum of aB. Pharm degree with not less than 3 years
experience in managing a Team of Pharmaceutical Sales and Marketing
Staff in high performance Sales function.
- Candidate should not be less than 32 years of age.
Job Title: BUSINESS ASSURANCE MANAGER
ideal person shall have overall responsibility for ensuring total
compliance on company policy, processes and procedures. He/She is
expected to be someone that has an eye for details.
Reporting to the Managing Director/CEO, the applicant should:
- Hold a minimum of a B.Sc./H.N.D in Accountancy or any other Social Science.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant (ACA or ACCA).
- Minimum of 2 years experience in an Internal Audit function.
- Candidate should not be more than 35 years of age.
Please send CV and a covering letter electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: TECHNICAL OFFICER – LOGISTICS
ideal person shall be responsible for coordination of Logistic
activities for existing programmes of CMP and provide logistics support
services for routine receipts of ARVs, Ols, HCT, Laboratory Reagents to
the treatment sites. He/She is expected to generate and analyse
Logistics Management Information Systems (LMIS) report for management
Reporting to the Head, Programs & Supply Chain Management, the applicant should:
- Hold a minimum of a B. Pharm. or Pharmacology.
- Possess strong computer knowledge (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Persons with first degree in Health or Life Sciences and 3 years
experience in Logistics and distribution function are also eligible to
- Candidate should not be more than 35 years of age and possession of a Diploma in Supply Chain
- Management or .Masters in Public Health shall be an advantage.
Please send CV and a covering letter electronically to: email@example.com
How to Apply
Please send CV and a covering letter electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications must be sent electronically not later than two
(2) weeks from the date of this publication.
CHAN Medi-Pharm is an equal
Opportunity employer, women are strongly advised to apply.
Note: Check Job Descriptions for Method of Application