Are you one of top Software Architects in the world? Do enjoy solving the incredibly complex problems that no one else has been able to complete? Are you 10x more productive than the typical developer? Are you interested in earning $100,000 USD while working for the best companies from the comfort of your home? Eager to join a network of the most talented remote workers in the world? If so, this role is for you. At Crossover, and you’ll earn the most competitive wages on the market, collaborate with the most skilled teams in your field, and work for the most elite companies in the world. Sound too good to be true? Take a closer look…
What to Expect as a Chief Software Architect at Crossover
At Crossover you will play a dynamic leadership role in our fast-paced environment. You will be responsible for developing solutions to complex architecture problems, designing and delivering real enterprise-class software products to customers and being a hands-on peer leader of top development resources. As the owner for the architecture and technical delivery of a multi-million dollar revenue per year enterprise software product, you will effectively work as the CTO of the engagement with a startup mindset, wearing multiple hats from lead architect and developer on the most complex elements of the product to technical team leader to solution evangelist ensuring that the customers are blown away by the technical differentiation and quality of the product.
At Crossover, you’ll earn extremely competitive wages while enjoying the flexibility of working from virtually anywhere on the face of the earth:
Salary: 50 USD/hr
Position type: Full time (40 hours per week)
The Type of Chief Software Architects We’re Looking For
Crossover values a culture of excellence. We need technical genius who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment and in solving complex problems for customers with high expectations. The position is only a great fit for someone who takes a truly hands-on approach to product development, design and engineering. It’s a great opportunity to secure a high impact technical lead role in an expanding global software company that is growing both organically and through acquisition. The opportunity for exposure to new challenges is immense, as the acquisition of several new products and customer bases every year creates extremely interesting learning opportunities for motivated professionals who strive to create value in their work and to personally grow.
Your key responsibilities will be:
• Developing expertise in one or more of our proprietary enterprise software products.
• Leveraging your broad technology capability set and maintain a level of excitement in using various technologies to architect, develop, and iteratively deploy real enterprise class software
• Achieving an expert level understanding of our customers’ environments and their use of our products.
• Architecting and leading weekly technical delivery of one or more products in a way that maintains an unyielding focus on quality while matching the needs of the target customer base.
• Creating solutions architecture, algorithms, and designs for solutions that scale to the customers enterprise/global requirements
• Leading a small team of Software Engineers to apply software engineering practices and implement automations across all elements of solution delivery
• Manage accountability of team members, with pinpoint focus on quality; Personally accountable for resolution of the most technically challenging issues
• Ensuring our customers are supremely confident in the advantages and quality of our product and solution, and the technical services you lead to deliver them.
Desired Skills and Experience
Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
Computer Science or Engineering graduate/ post-graduate/ doctorate with top marks from a top technical university
Experience with Cloud architecture,DevOps, and fast cycle time delivery
At least 8 years of experience with hands-on Java programming and related technologies (eclipse, netbeans, hibernate, JPA, Spring, etc)
Proficient using TDD, NoSQL (MongoDB or Cassandra), Relational DBs (MSSQL, MySQL, Oracle), SOA, and design patterns
Hands-on with Hadoop, openstack, MVVC and AWS
Excellent understanding of current enterprise software technologies and development practices/tools, including virtual environments, source control, remote development, issue tracking, build and test automation, and networking management
Ability to engage sophisticated global customers in deep technical discussions, making them confident that you know their problem better than they do
A true “roll up the sleeves and get it done” working approach with demonstrated success as a problem solver. Comfort “working virtually” with teammates and customers around the world
How to Apply
Click here to apply online