Marketers Needed at Walcoss Consulting
Walcoss Consulting offers a product of inspired professional management
consulting services to a
focused clientele who desire to distinguish
themselves from the teaming competitors in their industries.
We envision a business climate in Nigeria which is gradually
revolutionarizing into a global one to be guided by key universal
business principles. This has been our driving force and has led to a
reinvention of our service offerings and our mode of delivery. We are
highly energetic and self-motivated to take our clients to the top of
their industry and to maintain such position. The proprietary tools we
use are generated in-house and highly probing to unravel minor issues
beneath the obvious.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Marketer
- Minimum of OND Certificate and a proven track record of job related experience.
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and
evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops; reviewing professional publications;
establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art
practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support,
information, and guidance; researching and recommending new
opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
Sales /Marketing Executive Skills and Qualifications:
- Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing
Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting
Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org , ensure that you specify the position you are applying for in the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted applicant will be contacted.
Deadline 17th August, 2015